Cement Grout Haze Remover is an organic acidic treatment designed to remove cementitious grout haze, mineral deposits, rust stains, mortar smears, and efflorescence. Effective for the removal of most hard water stains, lime deposits, and soap scum. Also removes cement grout and mortar residue from tile, concrete, and masonry. Etches concrete. No phosphates.
- Removes cured grout haze
- Cleans hard water stains, rust and soap scum
- Dissolves efflorescence
- Contains no phosphates
- Easy-to-use acidic treatment
For use on:
Acid resistant natural stone (such as granite and slate), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terracotta, and other acid resistant tiles.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not mix with other cleaners
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and some basalts