Ex-Treme is a non-flammable, heavy-viscosity acidic gel cleaner designed to remove years of accumulated discolouration from air pollution or carbon build-up, stains from smoke, soot, red soil and rust. It is a safer alternative to traditional harsh acids.
- Gel formula to be extremely effective on wall applications
- Perfect for heavily polluted stone facades and retaining walls
- Effective red soil & rust remover
- Safer than using harsh acids
- Does not attack cement like traditional acids
For use on:
Unpolished natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, Saltillo, terra-cotta, and other acid resistant materials.
- Do not use on polished, acid-sensitive stone (such as marble and limestone)
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble and limestone